Is it a bad sign if a guy text you every 4-5 hours? Does it means he's not interested?

Okay so I been talking to this guy for like a month and a half...We communicate only thought texts and he is usually the one to first text saying good morning...We've been txting everyday ever since we met even when he goes out of town for business trips. But he always takes long to reply lets say he text me at 11am I replied at 12pm and then he doesn't text me until like 6 so I don't reply back because either I'm busy or I just don't. Does that mean he's not interested or maybe guys don't like to text much? or busy but I mean I know a text won't take you more than 5 min that's why I don't believe that B's when guys say "sorry I've been too busy" or am I just over thinking it?

Most Helpful Guy

• He actually still texts a lot for most guys. We're less bound to communication, we don't call or text "just because", like girls do. Also, answering straight away can seem a little desparate.

What I don't understand by the way, is that you say sometimes you don't text because you're busy, but than you say you believe it's bs when he says he's busy...

• I never reply right away its rare when I do, that's why when he replies back I don't text him back until the next day or he usually sends me another txt. I mean I am busy but I know if I really wanted too I'll find the time to send him a quick I just don't to because like he takes long I do too lol

What Guys Said 4

• I meant that hé propably doesn't respond straight away because he doesn't want to come across as desparate.

• Hard to say. Thing is, most guys do not have their phones with them all the time. He could be busy.. Or he could be playing hard to get, or just not that into you, and texting you whenver he likes. Look at the context of his texting also..

• believe me...nobody is too busy to text...i hate it when someone say that

• He texts a lot for a guy. I know a lot of guys that don't want to text nearly that much. I don't like sending any texts to my girl. I still talk to her on the phone and see her in person. Why text?

What Girls Said 1

• Trying to see it from a guy's point of view.. he could be like:

" It's already seeming desperate enough texting her for such a long time and being the one to text first most of the time, I should at least not text instantly so not to seem desperate! " lol, that's probably how I would see it if I were a guy :p