Do I have a slight chance of meeting and dating prince harry?

i am british and 16 years old.I have a huge crush on him.Do you think I will have the slight possibility of meeting him and dating him when I'm about 18-19 if I go to university in london.Do I have a chance in hell?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did they delete this the last time you asked it?

What Guys Said 9

• Not if you keep on lying about your age!

• LOL. no chance ever.

• No, sorry.

• 99% chance of it not happening, but there's allways hope :L

• sure, anythings possible. it might be hard to approach him tho. his brothers wife wasn't royalty..

• Haha not even.

• I answered you yesterday too LOL.

• Really depends on what you look like. If I were Prince Harry, I'd look through Nuts and Loaded magazines like they were a catalogue to find my next girlfriend.

• Yeah, you do have a chance ...coz there are so many guys naming prince harry.

If you do not find one with that name, ask any random guy to change his name to Prince Harry and you would get your prince harry lol

What Girls Said 11

• Its possible but I doubt it.

• If there is a will there is a way. You can make it happen if you really want it.
    But I don't think you should mould your life around that one particular goal. Are you sure that it would make you happy and is it really what you want?

• your chances are very slim but he is known as the clubbing type, so one day you might just meet him at a club in London

• Erm probably not sorry

• "Shoot for the moon even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars."

• If you stalk him maybe.

• You have as much chance of dating him as I do, which is no chance at all. As for meeting him, I think you could if you organised to be at a place that he was going to.

• LMAO again ?

• Not if you're a commoner. If you don't have royal nobility blood you can forget about it.

• about as big of a chance as I have to being queen to spain

• hahaha nope you dont..Unless you look like one of the Kardashians and have the $$$ maybe, but even like that it will be a 50/50 chance LOL