I kissed another girl and I feel like crap, advice?

I just cheated on my current girlfriend of 2 months... we started dating at the start of summer and it has been going well. She is a great girl, funny, smart, but a little goofy as well.

Anyway although I feel like she is an awesome person I don't see it lasting very long. The thing is she is 6 years older than me and in a very diffrent place. She is graduating from her masters and going back to her home country while I still have 2 years left at university. It is more of just a summer fling and we both know it.

The thing is I meet another girl a couple days ago. She is also awesome but much more compatible as well. She is into the same stuff as me (how we meet, we both do martial arts), she is smart (med student), and she is only 1-2 years older than me and is staying here at least another year so it could lead to a much more serious relationship.

Anyway I asked her out and we had dinner together. A bottle of wine later and a late night walk to her front door and she kisses me on the lips. I was estatic cause I am really into this girl. I just don't know what to do about the whole situation cause I am still with my girlfriend. I don't want to break her heart, expecially as I know I was very special to her (her first). She also only here for another month or so then she is going back to her home country...

Thanks for reading, please tell me what you think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh. You're breaking up with the first one soon anyway. Just do that.

What Girls Said 1

• Wow, you actually asked another girl out while in a relationship...? That's F***ed up, what did you expect to happen? And why would you take her virginity if you knew it wasn't going to work out...? Ugh, just go to her tomorrow and say "I'm sorry, you deserve someone 1000 times better than me, you deserve a REAL MAN, not me, someone who just throws meaningful things down the drain."

• your advice would be stupid... I would break her heart needlessly. She knows we are splitting up at the end of summer, I had a talk with her about it and she agrees that long-distance is not going to work. I was her first because she wanted me to be, she was excited and wanted to know what it felt like and I told her from the get go that she better not get to attached because I am too young for her and she agreed.

• Wow and you would be an Ass hole :)

What Guys Said 2

• honestly breaking up with a girl would hurt less then

she actually finding out your doing the things you doing

• I think you are a b*stard

Down vote if you want b*stard .