Should I kiss my best guy friend?

I am starting to fall for my best guyfriend in the whole entire world. We talk constantly, hang out in the same group, tell jokes, and just plain be... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• okay, you do not want to embarass yourself. so start off by finding out if he likes you if you really feel like you can't say it in person say it over a text or i.m sugest playing 20 questions ask him questions like, "who do you like" if he responds with no one or I can't tell you or I don't know persuade him to tell you and tell him the rules in the game are that you must tell the truth get him to spill it but also keep in mind you may end up getting hurt as well like if he says your friend or somthing idk. it worked for me and I am dating my best guy friend haha but he told me he liked me in that game while I had another boy friend made it awkward buut yeah good luck (: