What do you do when you figure out a guy's motives?

Say you've been flirting with a guy for a week or two, and you start to really like him, his personality, and you think he's attractive.

But then after two or three weeks, you wonder why he hasn't asked you out even though he's getting really touchy and flirty. Then you get the feeling or find out that he doesn't want anything more than a casual fling with you. Just for sex.

What would you do? Would you stay friends? Would you distance yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd stay friends with him but would tell him I wasn't interested in "hooking up" with him. Any relationship that starts out that way will ultimately end once he has explored all of his sexual curiosities with me. Plus I am worthy of more than that- treat me with the respect I deserve, I'm a woman with emotional needs and have ambitions I wish to explore with the man I choose to spend time with-not just a vagina!

There are paid professionals that would gladly give you emotionless sex with no strings if that's what you want.

• I think you're condoning something illegal haha, but I respect your viewpoint

What Girls Said 6

• If I started to really like the guy and then found out all he wanted was sex, I would distance myself because I would just end up getting hurt. He can call me when he grows up.

• If he would actually be okay with just being my friend without constantly making sexual innuendos or trying to turn our friendship into something else then we could be friends. If not, I just wouldn't talk to him anymore.

• I'd lose his number and move on. He won't get it from me so why continue to play his lame ass little game?

• distance myself

• Haha sh*t, I'm in that position right now. Ah, I'm not going to distance myself from him because even though I like him, I'm also intensely physically attracted to him as well so I'll probably just have sex with him then cut him off.

• I refuse to be a booty call.

What Guys Said 0