Should I try online dating?

Should I try online dating if I don't want to do anything sexual with the men?

Quick inquiry about the online dating scene. Thanks !

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea I'd try it but you have to remember that if the relationship turns serious then sex will more than likely come up.

What Guys Said 1

• You mean just for free meals and entertainmen from strangers? Sure! Sounds great!

• I wasn't planning on going out to dinner with them. Kind of like, running buddies or coffee shop friends.

• haha yep you had me at suspected. Yes, sex makes you attached to someone, and makes breaking up more painful. But the time spent being unreasonably attached is nice.

I couldn't be with a woman for a long time without sex being in the picture, I see no point in the relationship, nor do I want to marry, I see no point in the institution.

Try meetup.com and search for your interests. I've had some luck meeting friends that way.

• The problem with meetup.com is that the meetings are nowhere near me. I would have to make my own group in my area/town and hope for the best.

What Girls Said 2

• OkCupid is decent if you're just looking for new friends, but you have to specify that in your profile settings so you don't mislead anyone or get a plethora of dirty messages. Most other dating sites consist of only people looking for sex or a relationship, but OkC has a bit more diversity.

• Ok, thanks. I'll try OKC.

• yes, but try the paid sites cause then they might take dating more seriously and be less creepy and shady