How many real life friends do you have?

Ones that you actually hang out with regularly? Or do you have none?

Most Helpful Girl

• How many real life friends do you have?

29 friends <- set group

11 hang out everyday friends <- see them every day

17 close friends <- I see at least twice a week

44 social friends <- I see anytime at social events

76 party friends <- only when it's a party

^ kind of like that friend you have only for that one class

Or do you have none?

^ I would have thought this was a joke before coming on GAG but it's just now even more amusing because that's actually true for some on here

• How do you find the time to hang out with them go to your job and spend hours here on GAG?

• the great thing about a computer is that you can work from them

• @dudeman

I do laptops easy portability.

What Girls Said 8

• I have about 10 very close friends, but since I basically live in two states its hard to hang out. We text when I'm not in town, though! And a ton of regular friends I get lunch with or go to the beach with.

But I also would like to consider my online friends my actual friends, because they are :P So I have one VERY close friend from online and about 5 I talk to or skype with on a regular basis.

Wow.. I feel like an ass. I guess I'm just really fortunate to have an environment that provides people who actually like me ><

• To me, "friend" means I can tell them anything and I see and talk to them on a regular basis. I have 12 of those.

• That's far tooo many to have and be on GAG all day, lol :-P

• They're all in different states right now. Eleven of them are still in college so they go away for the summer.

• uncountable.

• One really close friend (tell her everything), my sister, and lots of casual friends I hang out with.

• Two people I talk to every day and hang out with irregularly. Which is fine by me, I don't like having many friends :P

• Two close friends, and several acquaintances.

• 4 close friends. The rest of them are acquitances or just people I hang out with.

• 0.5

What Guys Said 17

• Like 3 and we hang out like twice a year -_-

• i have 3 very close friends a couple that are mentors that see me as a son which is kinda strange but they are very successful and full of great advice

• 15 friends I hung out with regularly and 6 because of distance and nature of their work from time to time.

• I have two friends who I hang out with a sh*tload and spend days at their houses. I also have like 4 or 5 friends who I go to parties with or drink or smoke with and that's about it.

• Quite a few, although they're all somewhere else lately.

• Dozens of acquaintances, but about 10-15 close friends.

• Eh 1 really, but he's pretty busy to hangout these days.

• like 3 or 4

• I have 3

• none

• zero

• At least 10.

• My twin brother, we are the coolest guys ever. We have a 2 person party in our room often.

• Zero. I don't care.

• like none bro. Ain't got the balls or skills to keep friendships going.

• None ... All are selfish ...calling them a friend is an insult of the word friend .

• i have no friends, will you be my friend?

• i'll be your friend. :)

• You're anon so you technically don't even exist.

• also I'm an assassin so I can't possible exist your talking to nothing right now, now you just sound crazy