Girls, would you date a guy who stood only 5'8? Or is that too short for you?

Well, obviously this question isn't for girls over 5'8 because they wouldn't and I also wouldn't date a taller girl. But all girls 5'8 or below, would you go out with a guy who stood just 5'8 or is he too short for you. Because I've seen girls, like from 5'0 to 5'6 saying a guy less than 6 or 5'10 is too short for them. Even though those guys are taller than them, even much much taller in some cases. Hell, I've even seen 4'10 girls say they want a 6 foot guy at least. So yeah, would any of you girls 5'8 or under even consider going out with a 5'8 guy? Or no? Just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. I've met so many amazing men in my life who were shorter than you and I'm 5'7'', If a guy has the full package (good looking, kind, ambitious, smart)...then why the hell not. I think women initially say they only want a tall guy like guys initially say they only want to date hot girls. At the end of the day, it's all about what you bring to the table. When you're on a date, try highlighting your other features like dressing well, wearing good cologne, having intelligent conversation, being confident, etc. And always be a great kisser :D I'll take a short man who can kiss over a tall man who can't any day. Also, lots of sexy men in Hollywood are short: Daniel Craig and Tom Cruise to name a few. And if a girl still doesn't want you because of your height, it's her loss. Those are usually the girls who complain that there are no good men out there.

• Well I'm 24 and still haven't kissed a girl yet in my life so I doubt I'd be a good kisser at first. Plus Daniel Craig and Tom Cruise are completely rich who are considered as sex symbols by women. So I'd be stupid to compare myself to them.

• (1.) Go watch "Rain Man". There's a scene where Dustin Hoffman is being taught how to kiss by this beautiful girl. I promise you it will help you. (2.) Also, be confident in yourself. If you are confident and lovable, women will be attracted to you. Never ask to kiss a girl. Just kiss her. (3.) Take care of yourself. Go to the gym, dress well, smell great...look like a million bucks. (4.) A woman you want to end up will like a man of quality, not just a tall guy with nothing to offer.

What Girls Said 5

• No

I want the average height for men 5'10''

It's fair since I'm the average height for women

• I am 5'7 and I prefer guys to be the same or taller. I have never been with a guy who is shorter than me.

• I am 5'1 (almost 5'2) and I have a 5'8 boyfriend... He is plenty taller than me. If you think about it that is still more than 6 inches! If there was a guy shorter than me (I have yet to find one that is and does not have a form of dwarfism) I would probably still give him a chance! I would prefer a slightly- greatly taller guy... Because it gives me a sense of security, that they are bigger/ stronger so they can protect me better than myself...

• i'm 5'6 so yeah I would date you,i wouldn't wear heels around you, but I'd date you

• First of all, those short girls need to back off the tall guys! They don't need all that height and there's only so many. And second, to elaborate on why I'm hating on the short girls, I'm 5'8" exactly and would prefer a guy 5'10" or taller.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm 5'8 and I have no problem with getting girls because of my height. Girls shorter than me by a lot, by little. Girls my height or even taller than me. Some girls are very picky and won't but hey its their lost. But when most girls they say they want a guy 6' at least. They are just saying off the bat. If you have a way with words you can get a girl to be with you regardless of your stature.