I'm getting frustrated with dating, are you?

Girls and Guys: Does it seem like dating is hard? Do the people you meet want to jump in the sack instead of getting to know each other?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not so much frustrated, but a little dismayed. I'm sure things will work once I find that person. I don't casually date someone just to go out. I have to find someone that likes me back for me to go out with them.

I always have to think positively about any situation and kinda just hope that fate will determine what happens next.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not frustrated with dating itself - actually, I'm frustrated at the amount of people out there who adamantly believe that dating is dead and refuse to do it. I've never been a friends-with-benefits guy, and one-night stands have never been my thing either. I want to date, and then eventually enter into a relationship...I'm telling you, you would be shocked at the looks I get when I tell people something so normal.

• No I wouldn't. Lol. I've been called a whore because I didn't 'put out' on the first date then dumped, called a Bitch because I didn't want to meet at his place for a first meet and 'watch a movie'...etc. It just seems like there are tons of people not looking for a relationship who claim to be and so its harder to find someone who is.

• Agreed 100%, well said.

• I have problems with girls who are paranoid about guys using them. Girls who've obsessed about guys only wanting to have sex with them that their libido is non-existent. They're hostile, bitter, and no fun. And generally people who are just sh*t matches with me. I want someone boring, plain, a little insecure, mellow, and everyone is selling themselves as the opposite.

• Yes I am getting frustrated too. I don't ever meet people who want to jump in the sack with me (not that I'm like that anyway). All of the girls I ever wanted to date weren't interested in me anyway and it really sucks when you work up so much courage to ask them out and then get shot down. Kinda losing faith in the whole dating scene.

• I'd rather get to know someone versus doing something stupid that Ill later regret. And I destest the fact there seems too few people do date that have their heads on straight and know what they want and when they want it. It seems like the whole process of looking is tougher than dating itself.

• ya, now imagine being a guy, its all the same dating sh*t but you gotta make all the moves and pay and stuff

• I feel for both girls and guys on this. There are just as many crappy women as there are men.

What Girls Said 1

• people have been hurt so many times I think there not trusting people or they hear other peoples experiences and expect it to happen to them too, people need to start being open minded.