19 and Never Been Kissed?

I'm 19 years old and never been kissed. In high school, I've had guys want me...But in the wrong way. So I decline their advances. I don't know what to do though. I'm in college now, and it's so hard to find someone out in the real world. Real world-ish. I still live at home. Now I'm at the point where I think I'll be undateable, because ONE, I've never been kissed, therefore, lack experience. TWO, I've never had a boyfriend, let alone go on a date. I feel like these factors will make a guy think I'm weird, a freak. In other words, non-date-able. I don't know what to do. Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Im 24 and never had a girlfriend, and my last kiss was a f***ing LONG time ago - but I've had dates (they've been rare, but one of them was with one of the most beautiful women I've ever met). Your lack of experience should not be a factor when it comes to going on dates - it might play a role if you advance any further but as faqr as dating it shouldn't matter - not like you have to tell a guy your going out with for the first time all this stuff

What Guys Said 3

• you don't have to worry about a thing. for any guy that's worth it, these things will be a total non issue. trust me... :)

• That's pretty normal nothing to freak out about

• lol you should date my brother, he's 19 and the same way

What Girls Said 0