How good was your first kiss?

on a scale of 1 to 10 how good was your first kiss

1 - worse

10 - best

how old were you ? and how old do you wish you were ?

Most Helpful Girl

• well...mine was total unexpected and from my older brothers best friend when no one was around...at night...in my room...when eveyone else was alseep...he had like 80 pounds on me too haha...ya I was kinda scared cause I always thought of him as a brother lol...and the fact that we were sitting on my bed in the middle of the night when I was 13 and he was 17...it was kinda weird hahaha...so ya tht was my first kiss...it sucked so much cause I feel like he stole something from me tht I wanted to be special with someone special lol

• oh and 1 lol...not cause he was bad at it just cause..well ya...

What Guys Said 8

• I was 13 or 14, she was 19 or 20. Friend of my sisters. My parents were away for a week and I was staying with my sister in her dorm at university and commuting from their to school.

Can't remember exactly what lead to the first one (though she initiated the kiss, not me) but man, I went with it. We ended up making out daily for the rest of the week, a little dry humping too.

I'll give it a 9 to 9.5.

As I recall, the first time she whispered to me to open my mouth wider, lol.

• I would rate it about a 4, I was 16.

• pretty average from what I remember, I was drunk at the time and regretted it the day after :(

• eh messy and inexperienced! Hmmm I was in 8th grade... I forgot how old that was.

• I haven't had a real one, but the one I dreamed about once was really amazing. I give it a 10.

• 9th/10th grade. Cute for a few pecks on the cheek. The rest was awful.

• 2 at best. I had a horrible first kiss sigh

• First kiss: 5

Last kiss: 10 (where I was in love with the girl I was kissing)

• Cutest post ever. Nice to know there are some good guys out there ; ) <3

• Oh... and the first kiss was originally an 8, until the scale got recalibrated because the last kiss went off it.

What Girls Said 11

• I give my first kiss about a 3. It was a random, drunk kiss that lasted WAY too long and he wouldn't let me go. I ended up telling him a lie and said that I had to go to the bathroom. He barely let me go then and I had to sneak past and literally run away. Having said that, I'm almost sure that there are worse kissers out there (hence the 3).

Poor bloke.

• My first ever kiss was nothing special but the first time my current boyfriend kissed me (at the end of our first date) it was magical, I don't know how to explain it but he took my breath away, I couldn't wait to see him again :-) x

• I'm still waiting. I've had some awesome virtual kisses, like this ------> :*

:D Those can be nice. :D

• A 11 So good!

• A 10 :D it was amazing, I will never ever regret it ha ha I was 14 and it was with a my brothers best friends older brother lol (he was 16) best kiss ever!

• My first kiss was 10. It was a really good kiss! :)

• meaning a kiss with tongues or just a quick peck on the lips? haha

• in all types the first one ever

• probably a five then, I've had way better since but it wasn't exactly bad, and I was 15

• My first kiss was a 0.:/ he practically sucked my face off. Not very romantic (to say the least)

• 1, hahahahaha, I was 12 LOL

• A Solid 10.

I was 5 years old.

Bestest kiss Evar.

• Er, 7? I was 16, I kind of wished it were earlier but whatever.