If your girlfriend wanted to make out all the time, would you mind if you had to ditch friends to do it?

My boyfriend and I have the same group of friends, and he thinks it's inconsiderate when we're hanging out with them to sneak off somewhere to be alone. I get where he's coming from, and I feel like I should be happy that he wants to be considerate, but I can't help but feel annoyed, and he's annoyed that I keep trying. Is this REALLY such a terrible thing? It seems like most guys wouldn't mind if their girl was a nympho. haha

I swear to god I'm not as desperate as I sound here! He's completely into things when we're alone, but he's nervous around our friends, and I was just wondering what the other guys here thought.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you agree to hang out with a group of friends that you should hang out with your friends. I used to hang out with a friend of mine but all he would want to do when we hang out is hang on his girl friend and be all kissy lovey. It makes me gag just thinking about it and if all he wants to do is make out with his chick then just hang out with her. Don't bother inviting me to come along. It's extremely rude.

What Guys Said 3

• pffft. I would love it if she was more like that. My friends are cool and everything, but she is my number #1 priority. She wants me, she got me. I want her she better give in too. Damn straight.

• I wouldn't mind. but I always get a little turned on when my and my ex use to do it. We just couldn't keep apart. lol. I Loved the fact my girl was a freak, but only with me.

But who knows maybe your mans drive is lower than yours...

I wouldn't mind helping you out lol ( wink wink )

• I think it really depends, the crowd of friends and where you guys are at. Take it slow, there is no rush. I am sure you 2 will find some alone time down the road.

What Girls Said 1

• Wanting to make out doesn't make you a nympho lol. But if your bugging him stop. I mean if you already have alone time with him give him some space and chill with your friends and save that for your time alone...it's cool to do randomly every now and then, but if he already told you no and he is getting annoyed then you should stop. The guys on here are different from your guy, they can give great advice, but they cannot tell you what he is thinking. And it is pretty obvious what he is trying to say and it makes sense. I can understand being annoyed if you never have alone time with him, but otherwise, listen to your man in this case