Do you think a man in his 40s would/can date a girl in her 20s?

Why or why not? Do you think they can have a real connection and not just sex, but a real relationship with mutual respect for one another? Why are so many girls disgusted by the idea of a girl that age with a man that age? So what he is a lot older. Yes some relationships like these are just about power money and sex but it is possible that the two of them really care for one another and look past the age difference.

Do you think a man that age can take a girl in her 20s seriously as girlfriend material or would he think she is too young? Let's say she is very smart and mature for her age and he even acknowledges that.

Opinions?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually know a successful marriage of that kind

by the way he is German and she is Egyptian same ages you mentioned

she is way way mature for her age which explain why they are really compatible and in love he way they are.

finally I always disregard any factors that prevent any couples for being together if they are in love -age, wealth, appearance , profession...etc!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• f he wants to he's a grown man he can do what he wants

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, look at Anna Nicole Smith.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's happened before

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes he would/can.

Most old men are looking for girls in their 20s when they're ready to settle down and start a family.

Men in their 40s usually date girls 10-20 years younger than them rather than women their own age.

Remember you have what he values youth/beauty you have the advantage here not him.

1|0
    0|1
    • "Remember you have what he values youth/beauty you have the advantage here not him."

is it some sort of a competition to you or something?!

• is it some sort of a competition to you or something?!

^ not to me I see it as a market.

apparently to mot men it is a competition and they need to be in control or have 'higher value'.

With psychological manipulation/playing games aka pua being the way to control interest.

And with the whole seeing women are commodities aka 'used up'/damaged goods'