Would you date a guy with asbergers syndrome?

girls would you date a guy with asbergers syndrome I'm a very caring person how would do anything to make people happy the only problem is I am not very good with body launage and socializing is slighty diffuclty

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my Best Friends has Asbergers, and he's honestly the only person that can make me laugh if I'm really down. I don't know why, but he's amazing. I'm sure they would. =) You just need to find a patient, loving girl. =)

What Girls Said 5

• i think I tend to like guys with Aspergers. I have many friends with Aspergers- I have noticed I get along with them very well. I have the ability perceive nuance, and I can enjoy it w itin certain situations, internally- but when dealing with other people, I'm very literal and I like to think things thr you logically, and clearly defined. I find people with Aspergers t end to be direct and t hey don't play games, and generally are very earnest because hey may not 'feel like they are relating' but put effort into things lots of people take for granted. and t hen are too full of themselves to do well anyways.

I am definitely not attracted, or into all the extraneous bullsh*t that accompanies a lot of guys attitudes when trying to 'lure' women. I also I have no problem approaching people, and I like the freedom to do so, without dealing with a guy who can't outside of w/e rules he has learnt about who is supposed to do what.

Also, reading body language doesn't account for much, be cause everyone covers that sh*t up. And a lot of what the say things mean people don't exhibit in the 'proper context'.

Do you actually know you can't relate to people 'normally'-- or are you just worried you cant?

like what happens when you are talking to someone.. at w hat point do you become confused as to what's going on?

• Yes of course. You just need to practice with communication skills. A buddy of mine took a communication class & it worked wonders for him :) One tip is girls like it if you can look them in the eye, I know with asbergers it can be difficult. Try looking inbetween thier eyes, or forehead as most people can't tell the difference. Good luck!

• Yeah :)

• i will be honest and say no

• Most probably I wouldn't.

What Guys Said 2

• It's called Asperger Syndrome.

• I have bone. He was not a very caring person, though, not was he too concerned with making anyone happy. So it didn't go very well, admittedly - but not on merit of the asbergers. I wouldn't be opposed to it.