Kissed him for the first time and he lost balance and got dizzy with a big smile on his face!!

I had to hold him for a min Because I thought he was going to faint on me! and then when he walked out the door after our second kiss he got confused which way to and I had to point the stairs to him! lol :) is that a good sign?

Updates:
well thank you every one for answering my question! :) I so glad its a good sign, but see before he left he wanted me to call him and let him know my days off so he could see me again and when I called him last night and today he's phone is off! was it a bad idea to kiss him twice? :(

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that's a great sign.

Your kisses are powerful enough to knock him senseless, apparently.

2|0
    0|0
    • lol thank you :) I am so happy to know that its a good thing XD because I love him he is my baby! :)

What Guys Said 5

• Wow! You must be a great kisser! ;-)

2|1
    0|0
  • What a lucky guy. He likes you a lot and you made his fantasy a dream come true lol

2|1
    0|0
  • Swept him off his feet. Good sign for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda reminds me of whenever laura would try to kiss steve urkel and he would faint. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • @ Update

You're just being silly. If his phone was off it was probably by accident, or because it had to be off, or because his phone died. I don't think him having his phone off has anything to do with you calling him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Oh yeah :) he got weak at the knees. How cute :) :) :)

2|0
    0|0
    • sweet that's my baby XD

• i think you know its a good sign. unless he has vertigo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I must ask, what did you do to that guy? I mean did you just kiss him a normal kiss or what? I would love to see the guy I like behave like your guy !

THAT'S A GREAT SIGN ! Wow lucky !

0|0
    0|0