Would you date a girl that has a child?

Would you ever date a girl that has a kid it would that be too much to handle?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a 3 year old child and I have no problem dating.. I don't bring every man home to my son obviously altho I have introduced him to most recent boyfriend,.

he has no problem with it and if he did well too bad f*** off my son is my life myself and my sons father are no longer to gether as things did not work out as for being''too young and dumb'' tahts not the case I do not believe in marriage...

i don't regret having my child and never will, and if another man is will to start dating me and get more serious then he takes me and my child or leaves.

a child does NOT make things harder or more complictaed, I mean sure maybe another man doesn't want to raise a child that isn't his biologically, and that's fair enough

there is a difference between a dad and a father, a dad is a sperm doner that's all my ex is, the new man in my life atm will eventuall be myy sons father.. why not he is the one raisng my child and supporting us both,.. every child needs a dad/father male figure in thier life its just a shame that these men that make these babies don't want thme in the long run , and it takes a real man to step up and become the father of a child that is not his, or become the male figure in the childs life

also on this note single mums are usually more independant, more organised and money orientated, what I'm saying is dating a mum has ups and downs

but remeber if you take the mum she has a child that goes to... my oppion anyway... hopr this heelps :)

What Guys Said 4

• I would

• me personally, I wouldn't want to date a girl that has a kid because I want to have kids with a girl and raise them, and not take care of someone elses kid. there are a lot of guys that have no problem dating girls with kids and that's cool... just not for me

• no that's not a prob for me

but if she is OK with me

anyway if she is beautiful

• No, I have some morals .

What Girls Said 2

• yes...

• If I were a guy I wouldn't. If she's that dumb to go and get pregnant at that young of an age without being married, then no