Do I give him another chance?

So I got set up on a blind date with this kid. We went to eat and really hit it off. So we started talking. He came over to chill the other day and we hung out and he brought me flowers which were really nice. He kissed me and we ended up making out and stuff. But like half way through it just got mad awkward and I felt really uncomfortable. He asked me out during this awkward period and I said no because I'd only met him a week ago. I told him I'd let him know what I wanted to do when I got back from vacation. The next day he cussed me out over text because he figured I didn't like him. Then he talked really bad about my best friend, too. And as soon as I said I hadn't come to an answer yet he took it all back and apologized. My best friend, says I should give him one more date but I feel like it would be super awkward. Should I give him another date or just let him accept the clean break? I never gave him my final answer and on the day I was supposed to let him know his Facebook status said "The 17th and thinking of you." So? What do you think?

P.S. I also feel like he's really young for me because he's only a day older than me an I usually date a couple years up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't take it seriously. Guys are impatient and they usually want a girl right away. They push hard because they don't want to mess around. What sucks for us is that it takes a while for the girl to warm up to him.

What Guys Said 1

• Give him another chance. He was just upset because he thought you gave up on him, though it was an immature move of him. But most guys act immature (or even more, almost everybody dpes) when they're upset.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd maybe give him another chance but tell him that his behavior almost stopped you from giving him that chance. To be honest he sounds like an immature little boy, but that might be because he is only 16/17 (assuming this from your age).