28 year old girl dating a 20 year old guy is OK?

What is your opinion of a 28 year old girl dating a 20 year old guy? The guy is very mature and hardworking genuine guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both of you are legal, so there's not an issue there. It all depends on the guy's maturity level and how serious you want the relationship to be. At 23 I dated a 20 year old, and it was awesome at times and extremely difficult at others. In some ways he was so grown up, but in some ways he was very immature. I loved him, but even with just a 2.5 year gap, it was hard. We were in two different places in life. I still love him, but we're not together anymore.

What Guys Said 5

• There's nothing wrong with it morally.

Folks often find that the gap in maturity, life-experience, or "place in your life" to be relationship-killers, but if you can get past these issues, then you should be fine.

• Dang he's got game. Yeah it's more than okay!

• If they both love each other, then I don't see a problem with it. Age is just a number after all.

• i have no problem with it. As long as you both are over 18. It won't be a big deal when you get older

• Is it serious between you? Are you going to leave him speechless after sex? If so yes

• I am thinking of this as something that could be serious

What Girls Said 8

• As long as you guys are fine with it, I don't see the problem. Age does not define maturity, and if you believe he is a mature enough for you then that's all it matters. However if you're the type to think far ahead, then you need to keep in mind that the older you become, the age difference between two people becomes more prominent. An 80 year old senior will most likely be more physically alert, have more energy and more independent than an 88 year old.

• Why don't you think it'd be okay? My boyfriend is 32 and I'm 24. It definitely doesn't mean they're more mature because they're that much older than you.

• Nothing wrong with that age gap as long as both people know what they want.

• Own it.

• seems fine to me, both are legal so what's the issue.

• I'll be 28 October 1st. Go for it if you feel it.

• Go for it, it's not all that bad at all. Guys do much worse! Not saying its bad at all.

• I don't see anything wrong with that