Guys: how do you feel about dating taller women?

I'm 5'7'' (or 1,73m) and I find very hard to meet taller guys.. I i currently think I have a crush on a guy who a little shorter than me..

Most Helpful Guy

• Move. You're in portugal? Try northern europe. Average northern european male is 5'11. _average_ In sweden, germany, netherlands it may actually be 6'.

Or come to Canada. I know a bunch of guys who married portugese girls. And the ones from portugal they like better.

What Guys Said 13

• 5'7" isn't tall. It's average. I don't know where you live that guys taller than you aren't common, but here in the US it's the norm for men to be in the 6'0" range. You're average, not tall.

As far as dating taller women go, wouldn't bother me any.

• 5'7 isn't that tall. I'm tall myself (6'3) so I like tall girls. I'd date girls taller than you with no issue. Its when they get taller than me that I have a problem.

• I'd feel incredibly self-conscious seeing as I'm only 5'6 myself (actually it's even only like 5'587 or something). I could date someone who is 5'7, but she could never wear heels.

• I'm 6'2, not a fan of dating a woman over 6'2...

• I'm 6'1 but prefer girls shorter than me

• 5'7 is still shorter than me (I'm 5'11). If I were to come across a girl that was taller than me, it wouldn't bother me. I don't mind taller girls, they usually mind me, lol.

• "I currently think I have a crush on a guy who a little shorter than me."

Go for it. Tall women are hot! <3 <3

• Im 6'1 I don't know many women who are taller than me but it wouldn't bother me if they were

• when we are in horizontal position, most of the time we are always taller...

• would not bother me at all, tall women are beautiful, sexy, gorgeous

• I'm about 6'1 and I wouldn't date a woman taller than that.

• I'm game, know any?

• You're shorter than me so it's fine. I'm 5'8".

What Girls Said 2

• 1) Some guys care a lot. Some don't. Hopefully this guy will see past that. Especially if it's not that big of a difference, then whatever.

2) 5'7"? Come on... I'm 5'9" and every guy I've dated has been taller than me. And I wasn't like, trying to find someone taller, either, that's just how it happened.

• I know right? I'm 5'10" and there are heaps of guys my height or taller

• In my country, I'm considered a very tall girl... But tY for the answer :)

• You know, this same question has been floating around as the advertised poll question for a month now. You'll find all the answers you're looking for there link