Pay your friends to find you girls? is this ok?

how would you feel if someone paid a friend of yours to hook you up with him or her, without your knowledge. like paid for your friend to "put in a good" word and get you guys out on the same night to make it look organic. when in reality, it was a service paid for...without you knowing about. so it's not like you both signed up for a dating service. and you later found out this person was just looking for flings through this arrangement. this doesn't seem normal to me. it seems somewhat messed up.

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• im OK with it you got to get an opening somehow but I would like the money they got from the arrangement to like buy me drinks when we were out or something I don't like the idea of a friend pimping me out but if its like hey be here on this night ill pay for your guys night then I guess that is just a good deal

0|0
    0|0
    • he paid his good friend a not insignificant amount of money for each lead that resulted in a date or hook-up or something. and the girls were clueless re: this arrangement. and he wasn't looking for relationships...just casual stuff.

• lol I'm fine with that arrangement if my buddies wanted me to hook them up id put in the leg work to make it happen, that's just called being a wing man and I do it for free anyways if my buddy wanted to pay for my drink while I was out to put in extra wing manning effort id do it no problem

What Guys Said 6

• I agree. I don't know what yo add. I'd get angry if somebody did that to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like the plot to a bad romantic comedy. but if this was real I wouldn't have any part of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao we call that a wingman and if you gotta pay him, he's really no friend at all...

0|0
    0|0
  • no lol, I would never do that, I don't go out with "set up" people anyways especially if that person paid for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow! I'd really feel worthless and helpless if that happened. I'd rather be set-up than something like that. Not cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • pay! hell no! its not okay!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i'm not a prostitute so that's not OK with me

0|0
    0|0