Guys would you date a girl who is half Black and half White?

I don't know. Cause it seems people either stick to there own race or they chose a differant race and only date them. But what if a girl is half and half?

0|0
0|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Race doesn't matter to me if I liked her.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I'm sorry ma'am that they don't give you a chance but honestly for me she has to 2-3 main things I'm looking for in a girl and they are #1 is she have to be a virgin with a pure mind and a pure heart because I'm a virgin as well and I'm saving my virginity for marriage #2 she have to have nature breasts no fake breasts no implants and finally #3 if she don't cheat on me, don't back stab me, and above all if she don't betray me I'll give her a chance but if she have fake breasts, if she just once betray me cheat on me and back stab me then I won't and if she is not a virgin I'm not going to waste my time and when and if I ask her out she either pick me first or I'm gone

0|0
    0|0
  • if I like her then it wouldn't make a difference.

0|2
    0|0
  • People might think I am dating a zebra!

0|1
    1|0
  • Yes. In fact, I once was a moron...a MORON...because I had a hot girl like that sleeping in my bed when I lived in the dorms and I didn't make a move. What kind of moron cockblocks himself? ..seriously?

0|1
    0|1
    • I was 17 and I made out with this half and half chick on my bed but she said I'm not taking my shirt off so I said okay and we went to the living room. I hate myself

• Which half ? The top or bottom ? Left or right ? That's all important information.

;)

Mixed races tend to be the hottest !

1|0
    0|0
  • Id be open to it

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I'm mixed as well (Black, German, Italian, Cherokee).

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm half-white, half-mexican, I see nothing wrong with it if I like her

0|0
    0|0
  • They have a really good skin color, I wouldn't mind dating someone like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find women of all ethnicity's attractive. Would love to meet and date a fine, intelligent, strong black nubian queen!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like a girl and attracted to her I don't care what her ethnic/racial background is!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like my coffee half and half thank you very much

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.