Do you ever wish you could start you life over? Or just parts of it?

Sometimes when I'm just sitting around thinking I wish I could start parts of my life over.I always wonder how my life would be if I never moved out my home town.I also wonder how my life would be if I didn't meet half of the guys I dated.How it would be if we never broke up.I just get to thinking on days that are going slow.

If yes, what would it be and why.And if no why?

Most Helpful Guy

• parts of it yes

• any parts where I've screwed up or made a bad decision

What Guys Said 3

• No, not yet anyway. I just have a feeling of what is is, the evil you know is better than the evil you don't etc. If something really bad happened to me I might feel differently though.

• I wish there's things I could go back in time and redo even though their tough learning experiences

• No, I'd keep everything the way it went. My life has not been as linear as it could have and mistakes have been made, but those diversions have given me a broader set of abilities, experience, and satisfaction in my life.

What Girls Said 3

• I always wonder what if .. But I honestly can say I wouldn't want to change it because it made me who I am today. I had a horribal past I wish it never happened but it did and it made me grow up and defend for myself. I will always wish I did something differntly or said something else and wish I took stuff back of what I said. But I can't so what's the point in living in the past? I have my future to look forward to and I'm living now. I am sort of happy with my life now so I wouldn't change anything

• I prefer not to think about the things I've done that I regret, just weighs me down. I choose to move on.

• I do sometimes wish I could re-live these past few years and do what I now know I should've done but I'd rather not dwell too much on it. I have learned from my mistakes and there's no use crying over spilled milk.