Do you ever wish you could start you life over? Or just parts of it?

Sometimes when I'm just sitting around thinking I wish I could start parts of my life over.I always wonder how my life would be if I never moved out my home town.I also wonder how my life would be if I didn't meet half of the guys I dated.How it would be if we never broke up.I just get to thinking on days that are going slow.

Updates:
If yes, what would it be and why.And if no why?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• parts of it yes

1|0
    0|0
    • any parts where I've screwed up or made a bad decision

What Guys Said 3

• No, not yet anyway. I just have a feeling of what is is, the evil you know is better than the evil you don't etc. If something really bad happened to me I might feel differently though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish there's things I could go back in time and redo even though their tough learning experiences

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd keep everything the way it went. My life has not been as linear as it could have and mistakes have been made, but those diversions have given me a broader set of abilities, experience, and satisfaction in my life.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I always wonder what if .. But I honestly can say I wouldn't want to change it because it made me who I am today. I had a horribal past I wish it never happened but it did and it made me grow up and defend for myself. I will always wish I did something differntly or said something else and wish I took stuff back of what I said. But I can't so what's the point in living in the past? I have my future to look forward to and I'm living now. I am sort of happy with my life now so I wouldn't change anything

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer not to think about the things I've done that I regret, just weighs me down. I choose to move on.

1|1
    0|0
  • I do sometimes wish I could re-live these past few years and do what I now know I should've done but I'd rather not dwell too much on it. I have learned from my mistakes and there's no use crying over spilled milk.

1|0
    0|0