Texts that make a man smile and it keeps flashing in his mind throughout the day?

What do you expect whenever you received a text from your girl? What exactly the words? Let alone the sex call...

Most Helpful Guy

• I was always pretty happy when my girlfriend at the time would send me a text saying how bad she wanted to put my c*ock in her mouth. But she live a few hours a way and by the end of the day it wasn't as fun because I had two blue balls that had doubled in size. So if your talking long distance here I would keep it like it pretty simple with I love you. Or I miss you. But if you are lucky enough to be right next to the guy I would follow through with something like "I can't stop thinking about putting your c*ck in my mouth." Unless this is like the first day you met him, then I would wait a few weeks to pull that little gem out.

What Guys Said 3

• something that says how much I mean to her and how special I make her feel, as well as the usual "i love you" :) that always makes me happy and smile :)

• the usual I love you works. anything that boost our egos works as well.

• If its something she doesn't say too often. Like. You mean the world to me, I couldn't be any happier.

What Girls Said 0