Was this a date and is he into me?

We met on a fairly large outdoor trip over a month ago and stayed in constant contact since then. On the trip, we spent a lot of time together talking and he ended up buying me ice cream and giving me the rest of his giant bag of peanuts as I had a long ride home after we separated. We live in different cities but I was visiting his city this past weekend and he agreed to meet me. We grabbed breakfast and it was a lot of fun (he paid). Then...we still wanted to hang out but we didn't know what to do. We walked around aimlessly and then we agreed to go see a movie (again, he paid). I bought us drinks though! Hoorah! He took a subway with me after, but had another commitment so he couldn't bring me to where I was going.

He told me he would try to come to my city later on and that he wished he had more time -- we were together for 5.5 hours that day. He promised that we'd see each other later.

Is he into me...based on this? Was this a date? Hah.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah this sounds like a guy that's into you. Especially if the dudes paying, and so many times. Sounds like he's really likes you if he wanted to spend that much time around you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0