How do you casually date more than one person?

Hi, I broke up with my first boyfriend a few months ago, it was a long and serious relationship. I've dated a few people since him but I'm getting an insane amount of attention and I don't know how to handle it basically.

There are lots of guys who are interested in me and I like four of them, but I don't know any of them enough to choose which I like best. I'm not ashamed of sex or dating them but somehow it seems crazy to date four guys?

1-I have slept with, he works at my favorite restaurant

2-lots of flirting but nothing physical, but talks of it

3-a friend of a friend- I'm gonna be set up on a date with him

4-is away traveling but we are going on a date when he gets back

1 and 3 are the less likely of the four to turn into anything, should I just forget about them and focus on 2 and 4?

im just worried ill not get to know the guy who is actually right for me because I didn't get to know then as a person first.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is too hard for most girls cause they get emotionally attached. Where for me being a guy when dating multiple girls. I always try to be the nice guy from the start ands let them know the I am interested, cause I am, but if something happens I don't want them to think that I am committed to "you" I do have multiple female friends that I "hangout" with.

but if your dating 4 guys some one is bound to label you a slut or whore. doesn't matter what your doing with them.

i don't belive in double standards, a girl has to "get hers" too.

What Guys Said 3

• Personally I think you have too much action going on in your dating life. If you are looking for a long term relationship focus on the relationships with the men you can see a future with.

The only thing dating 4 people at one time will do is make you overly stressed and unable to commit to any single one without feeling like you dropped the other guys for him.

• wow you are like... mega whore LOL.

have sex with them all, then you can go on TV to find out who the daddy is

• Yeah...that's not me...I want to get to know them as friends and then date(and have sex with only one)

• I would leave out 4 if he's traveling for a long time ie more than 3 months. 3 is a blind date so you don't know how that's going to work out. Why wouldn't 1 work out if you already had sex with? 2 does sound like your best bet. I agree with frameman your prob over dating at the moment there's nothing wrong with dating. I'm not saying you should pick one and forget the rest but you should make a list of things you expect from a guy and see which one comes out on top.

• only you know who could be right for you I would try and not make it awkward by getting to close with all 4 of them but there must be a standout on maybe one who give your the most goosebumps. And that's what makes realtionships so great getting to know everything about the other person but goodluck choosing I hope they all don't know they are swanning over the same girl? lol

What Girls Said 1

• Focus on whichever you feel, deep I your heart, whom you love :) Think to yourself, if you could only date one (or two since that is what you are thinking) which? Which do you value more as a person? Which do you love more? :D

I'd advise just to choose one man, as choosing 2 will have a high probability of ending in sadness for all 3 of you :( But in the end its you're decision I suppose, I can't change it :)

• See I feel like I need to become friends with them all before I choose, I don't know any of them well enough. I prefer to know them as a person but then it'll be at the point with three of them that we've been hanging out flirting getting to know each other and then I have to say...no I don't really like you that way...I'm dreading that!

• im have this comical vision of my head of getting them all in one room and explaining my feelings and them looking around and sizing each other up. hehe

• haha sounds amusing :3