What was your first kiss like?

What was you first kiss like? Did it feel weird? did you miss her lips?

Most Helpful Girl

• he took both of my hands in his and started leaning down. I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist...we got so into it that when he tried to pull me closer I lost my balance and we fell off of a bridge into the water...but it was so romantic!

What Girls Said 5

• My first kiss was with my 3rd boyfriend (I guess my first 2 were scared or something...) But i met him at a school homecoming event and we ended up dating. it was a bad relationship. started a couple days after we met and he kissed me the first day we were dating in he halls at school. short & sweet. his lips were warm and he didn't miss. he had his hands around my waist and mine were on his shoulders. the relationship didn't last long. but i'm proud to say when people ask that he was my first kiss because i have to admit, he's definitely cute, and i'm a bit out of his league. We dont talk anymore

• She had boobs. They both had boobs, actually. They were nice, the ladies.

• well, the first one sucked, and so did the one after that, and the one after that, and after that, and after that one. lord. Did I mention I'm a whore?!

• :'( hasn't happened yet.

• lol he missed my lip hahaha you gotta aim, open your eyes till the last second, just so you can aim.

What Guys Said 6

• T'was f***ing perfect. Sat on my bed, tension sky high, she had already kissed me on the cheek and I kissed her on the forehead in return earlier. I couldn't take it anymore and said 'Kiss me', she REALLY took the lead and just went for it. F***ing amazing :)

• It was the end of our first date and I moved in closer and put my hands on her hips to bring her closer and she put her arms around my neck and I just went for it. It wasn't awkward at all I just gave her a little peck. She said she wished I had kissed her longer.

• funny, I had two friends there and she payed them off to go to starbucks while we did it =P it felt awesome =P

• first time I kissed a girl was fifth grade. does that count?

first time I made out was 8th grade at some girls birthday party. I remember feeling like light headed for a couple minutes afterwards.

• I missed.

• Lame, but memorable.