What would you do if I came up to you and kissed you?

I saw this hot guy I liked. And I wanted to kiss him and I was going to, but I didn't know how he would react I asked this question because I want you guys to tell me what you think! Should do that the next time I see him. And this be passionate kiss too!

Most Helpful Guy

• This is honestly something I wish a girl would do for a long time LOL... If he has any interest I'm sure he won't mind and if he is the shy type like myself, he would likely be ecstatic that you made the first move when he might have been to afraid to.

What Guys Said 4

• I dare you, what's the worst that could happen. I think it's a lot easier for a girl to get away with this stuff

• if she was a random person I would be really confused and probably panic and of coarse I may think other things depending on how attractive I think a girl is

• does he know you? does he know you like him? does he like you?

i personally would be stunned under most circumstances

• I second the being stunned lol. It would mostly have to do with what mood I was in, and if I was taken or not.

• I would be one very confused person, but not in a bad way.

What Girls Said 2

• If you know that he likes you then why not.

• that's really awkward don't you think? to just go up to someone and stick your tongue down their throat?

• some people are horn dogs, don't judge! I, personally, love to go up to strangers and stick my tongue down their throat. Doesn't mean they're a bad person. I'm not sure I like you too much. :)