My ex kissed me and hasn't called? wtf is up with that

im 19 he's 21 we were in a relationship 2 years and he ended it. 2 weeks since the break up and we hung out thursday. we had a heartfelt conversation he told me he missed me and thinks about me everyday and he cares about me so much. He apologized for being an ass and said I was an angel and deserved much better. I kept telling him that this is what he wanted. And if that's what he wants then we should just be friends. He agreed and said I think that's best. Well he kissed me a million times and I spent the night. He didn't want to have sex with me, he just wanted to cuddle. He didn't want me to go the next day and still continued to kiss me. I told him I had things to do so he took me home. we haven't really spoken since.

Did he maybe want me back and I ruined it? or what is going on. I love him and want to be with him badly but I'm trying to show him I have changed.

well I guess he is seeing someone else now, I haven't talked to him in 5 days. he told me he hated me the last time I called him. and not to talk to him ever again, I honestly didn't do anything but I'm 2 the point where my heart can't break anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• You told him that you wanted to be friends. Friends don't kiss each other a million times and spend the night, and cuddle. No need to make this harder than it has to be, so why don't you just say that you want him back? Ask him why he would kiss you and cuddle if he didn't want you back.

I don't see the point in kissing and cuddling if he didn't want you back. And if he wanted you for sex then he would've tried. So he might want to get back together, its hard to say.

Be the bigger person and confess your feelings and desires to him. You don't have anything to lose.

• Well what would you do if you broke up with a girl and you started acting that way 2 weeks after the breakup and she came out of the blue and told you her feelings. Would that push you away or would you consider getting back together with her. I don't want to sound like I'm begging or desperate cause that doesn't look good does it!? I never cheated on him or anything he just wanted to be single to figure stuff out.

What Guys Said 4

• he's obviously not over u.and ur trying to make a statement which is counterminding his actions.well.conflict!haha.

• So should I tell him I want to be with him. I mean he broke up with me. Should I wait for him to tell me that he wants to be with me? what would you do if you were in his situation. He broke up because he said he didn't know what he wants and just wanted to be friends for now. This is the second big break up we have had

• He might be missing the close proximity that he has with u..skinship if that's what you call it..but in the case that he really does miss u...u should suggest that he should get back with you if not u'll prohibit him from ever having close proximity(cuddling) with u..it sounds like he's getting what he wants from you at THAT particular time yet not giving you what YOU want..this should stop..u must set the boundries between you and him and not let him take you for granted

• this guy has regretted letting you go and I think he will thanj his stars to have you back but b'cos he knows he left yoiu he shy to say it back and so he using his action to draw ur mind there.wait and don't utter a word till he musters courage to say I love you again.

• No he just wanted to rejoice his memories.

• why would any guy not hv sex?! INSANE!

What Girls Said 2

• I know what you mean. I am pretty much in the same situation. My heart can't seem to break anymore either. How long does it take to heal? I'm at the two week time. Except I did have break up sex with him twice in one night and he's ignoring me and telling me to f*** off.

• Wow, he's not worth your time. My ex and I were together for over a year but there was never a time even when we drove each other off the wall that we said we hated each other.