First kiss vs. girlfriend??

Ok I still having feelings for the girl I had my first kiss with... who wouldnt? She left me by calling and breaking up with me while she was drunk and now is showing interest again... My girlfriend is wonderful and an amazing girl I'm closer to her then any girl I have been for a while. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a very good question. If I were you I would stay with your girlfriend and not even romantically mess with the girl you had your first kiss with. After all, it was just a kiss and she broke up with you while she was drunk over the phone. I think that might be enough proof and reason enough to stay loyal and faithful to your girlfriend now and not connect with the girl you had your first kiss with. Also, you said that your girlfriend was the girl you had been closest to in a very long time and that your girlfriend was amazing. Trust me and stick with your girlfriend. You'll regret messing with this girl that you had your first kiss with. I hope my advice can help you out somehow and best of luck with your girlfriend!

What Girls Said 1

• Seriously do not leave your girlfriend for a girl that screwed you over!That would be stupid!

What Guys Said 2

• Come on man, if you say your girlfriend is wonderful and amazing, there shouldn't even be a question! Let the past stay in the past, you have something great right now, don't mess it up especially because of a girl who broke up with you, drunk or not. Just think if your girl had feelings for someone she had before and just left you for him, how would that make you feel...

• "My girlfriend is wonderful and an amazing girl I'm closer to her then any girl I have been for a while."<---Bro you shouldn't even need to ask xD,If that is true then you are one lucky dude to have a wonderful girlfriend like that :D