Does she want to date me?

Ok I want out with this girl last sat. It when good then the next day we hang out and played pool and to day she text me and ask if I would help her clean her car lol. The first date I thought it was as friends but I do like her but I don't want to ask her out if she just want to be friends.

up date. so I asked her out and she did say yes but she want to take her time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the question you should be asking yourself is; do you want to date your friend? If you want to date your friend and possibly have a romantic relationship with her then you are going to have to make the first move and ask her out. I think that she has some interest in you. After all, you did go out on a play date with her playing pool and helping her clean her car (funny) so she definitely has some interest in you. You just need to build up the confidence and the courage to ask her out on a date. When you do this though, keep it very short and straight to the point. You want to ask her out on a date not as a friend but in the hopes that she could become your girlfriend one day. Also, if you do ask her out then your friendship could change for the better or for the worse depending on whether she wants to pursue a possible romantic relationship with you or not. I hope my advice can help you out in some way or fashion and best of luck with this girl/future romantic endeavors! Keep me posted okay!

What Girls Said 1

• I can't really tell at this point if she does :S :S there really aren't enough signs :(

I'd say she certainly wants to be at least good friends with you though, if she wants to meet up with you so much! :D :D So there's definitely a chance she may want to be more than buddies :D

If anything else happens or there are any other signs, then feel free to update your question with them and I'll analyse them for you! ^_^

What Guys Said 1

• Congrats man. So she said yes. That has to feel good and boost your confidence. Now all you have to do is go onto the date, entertain her by being yourself, and have fun. Good luck!