Dating. Too many options?

I have plenty girls that are interested in me, and the feeling is mutual. The thing is, I'm a very exclusive type of guy, I'm not the player type. I need to narrow my options a tad bit. WHAT DO?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in that same position a while back, what I did really worked well! So I think you should look at the conversations you've had with each girl and see which one you were more involved in. And then I think you'll know which girl is the right one for you. Always go for the one you feel more yourself with. It's great that you're trying to prevent being a player, that's a really good quality you have there. If you make a mistake in the one you choose don't worry, you seem like a handsome guy so there'll be another one at the door for you in a sec!

What Girls Said 4

• Well just choose one that you seem to be the most attracted to, and move on from there. And as for the others, try not to lead them on.

• date around until you know for sure. it's OK to date

• become friends with them, then see who you like the most. if you don't like any the most, don't date any of them because the rest will get their hearts broken and you'd feel bad because of that.

• This is a dumb question. WHAT DO . <---- What does that even mean it sounds like you don't know proper grammar And very Vauge.

• I know. I said that on purpose. Welcome to the internet.

What Guys Said 2

• Dating sux. That's probably just me venting but It totally does. Try this, chose 5 that may do/ have done something you don't like but you give them the benifit of the doubt because your that much attracted to them or they have this other totally awesome quality and it overshadows that crappy one. It may not work out but those are the girl you'll find that make you feel like theyre worth your time and you'll then seperate the ones you seriously feel like are worth your time from the ones that are just meh...

• Oh! And if they all are like that equally... weigh your options. Be like "this one over here is bangin but THIS ONE doesn't make me pay AND puts out!"lol And because its dating, date em all at the same time to get a better grasp on which of them is really the best match to honestly care about.

• you serious? if you like someone then you like someone that's it. just go out with the one you are most interested in

• Im not "most interested in" any one.

I want to get to know one of them.

• dude that's the whole point of being interested in someone. you want to get to know them. let me rephrase that then, which one do you want to get to know the most? you really can't expect a good answer from any of us, only you know what's going on, and only you can make the choice. but my advice is to ask yourself: who am I thinking about the most? and there you go chief