Is a kiss on the forehead...

Like a kiss on the cheek? Or does it mean something else? I've always kind of wondered about this...

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVE kissing on the forehead. it doesn't mean anything more than just a kiss... you aren't the first person that has asked this. Why do girls find this 'something else'?

• Because I wouldn't dare kiss someone on the forehead if I wasn't in a relationship with them..I find it kinda weird lol

• sooo he just walked up to ya and was like "sup friend" then layed one on your forehead randomly? lol

• No he kissed me (by surprise) and theeen kissed my forehead lol

What Guys Said 3

• Last time I kissed a girl on the forehead was because I was madly in love with her but too scared to kiss her lips. I lost the fear about 2 hours later ;)

• innocent in my opinion. girls will kiss a guy on the cheek as a form of saying "i like you as a person but nothing more" guys kissing a girl on the forehead I would say means the same thing.

• A kiss on the forehead is a more innocent way to show affection than kissing the mouth is. Sometimes a guy just wants to let you know he cares about you, but isn't just after sex, or is too shy to go for the mouth. At least that is why I have done it in the past. I think a kiss on the cheek is a good comparison, except that a kiss on the cheek can also be used as a greeting for someone you don't really care about that much.

• Hmm well I'm asking because I rarely get kissed on the forehead..only from my ex...and on Saturday a guy I've known for years kissed me AND THEN kissed my forehead and then my nose so I was like what the? Lol I just find it different for some reason

What Girls Said 1

• A kiss on the forehead is very protective and comforting, much more than a kiss on the cheek. :)