Should I text him???

My boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me 2 weeks ago. 3days after breaking up with me he texted me saying he made a mistake that he loves me but he thought breaking up was his only option so I told him he hurt me a lot but I was willing to fix things and told him to comeover the next day to talk. so the next day came around and he texted me saying he's confused. I asked about what and he said about everything I don't know what I want you confused me. So I told him well maybe if your confused is because you don't wanna be with me then I told him to just tell me what its gonna be because I don wanna be hurt anymore and he just said well ill leave you alone then so you don't have any worries. I asked what worries and told him if you wanna fix things just come over my house at 10 if not then well just let it be. He never texted me back after this. its been two weeks I haven heard from him. I wanna text him but dk if I should. I love him and I wanna fix things. Its been 2 years I don't wanna just give up so easily, but he hasn texted back and he was the one who broke up with me so should I text him? and if so what should I say? If not, why not? I don't know what to do :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, you gave him an ultimatum. they do not go down well. guaranteed when someone is confused the last thing they want is to be pressured for an answer, you would have been better giving him space to think things through, but also giving yourself time to do the same. Be honest with him, there is nothing wrong with texting him if you want, just don't be upset if he doesn't respond, Maybe you need to be honest with him and share how you feel, regardless of the consequences.

• I know I shoulda never said I noticed after I texted him that I was pressuring him but he never texted back and I don't know how to fix it now what am I supposed to say I cnt tak it back

• All you can do hun, is apologise by text, there isn't much else you can do, the rest is up to him hun.

What Guys Said 1

• i know ur feeligns.u want this relationship to last but that guy is not very responsive.my guess is that he was going through a rough patch(confusion) and he was unable to deal with it so he jus gave up.but there should be other factors included.u should go do a little checking

What Girls Said 7

• It's so hard breaking up after that long.There's a million things he could be confused about, maybe he thought it was getting to serious?

My advice: Your the woman. You shouldn't have to beg a boy to come back. You have the power over men. Just sit back and wait. Don't text him, don't call him, just wait and I promise he will be back.

The one thing that drives a person crazy is being ignored, if you act like you don't care he will want you more.

I know that's hard to do, but it works.

In time he will be back, wanting a second chance, I promise.

• Sure text him and see what he has to say. Just start the conversation off with Hey, How have you been? Something casual and friendly. Hoepfully he responses.then you can have a conversation with him. Telling him how you feel, and everything else you might what to say.

If he doesn't response to the text then that is a sign that its over for him. At that point, you should look into moving on with your life. I know that's not something you wanted to hear. But sometimes its best to just let go of something.

His confusion could be his own doing and that would be something he needs to work out for his self.

• You should text him (or better yet, call him) and tell him you've been thinking and you want to talk things through. Agree to meet him somewhere. He's had some time to think things through but I'm sure he still has some doubts since he's the one that broke up with you. You guys need to talk it out so that there is no confusion and figure out what you both want.

• Don't text him, he knows how you feel so if he really wants to give it another try he will. The best thing for you to do is try to move on and give yourself some space. Maybe you will see you are happier on your own. Plus, he probably got confused because you told him you could work things out. I have recently learned guys always want what they can't have and will lose interest as soon as they get it. If he is confused, then let him figure out what he wants on his own and don't waste your time waiting for him.

• well I would just wait and see what happens. let him text him first. because you don't want to seem pushy or clingly. I've seen that happen to my friends and they text the guy first and then the guy ends up not talking to her at all.

• If it's a mistake for real and not because he couldn't get another date, he should try harder. Don't text him, it will show that you are desperate (even if you aren't) let him work for the privelege to be with you