Would you keep a picture you used to be dating on facebook?

Guys/ Girls, would you keep a picture of a person you used to be dating on your Facebook? If you guys were kissing on it? If ye weren't together anymore and if ye were dating someone else? If so, why? And what if it's the other way around and you were dating someone who had those pictures up? Would you like them to be taking down?

Most Helpful Girl

• No I like to keep my Facebook private. I'd never put up kissing pictures and I wouldn't put up a picture of a boyfriend unless we had been dating for a while and I knew he'd be okay with it, but it wouldn't be anything sexual, not even kissing on the lips. And I wouldn't want to put up a relationship status unless we were engaged or married because it is nobody's business whether I am in a relationship or not, if you aren't close enough that I'd tell you personally, you don't need to know. And any pictures I had up with my exes went down after we broke up.

What Guys Said 4

• No way. That would put out the image that in some way, I must still feel something for them. And it's definite drama that could be avoided when I started dating someone new.

As far as who I'd be dating and what they did with their old dating mementos, that's up to them.

• No. If I kept it it would be in a little folder on my computer that I never go into. To look back on or something. Remind me I lived.

But not on a social networking site. Not in a dating profile. Major no-no to me. I avoid girls who have those pictures too. Ladies... there should be NO men in your dating profile pics. Except your dad maybe. If I was dating someone who had them up I wouldn't say anything. I would just look the other way until it bothered me enough that I dumped her. Wouldn't be my place to tell someone what pics they can or can't have up. The should know better.

• no I wouldn't, and if I was dating someone who had pictures of them kissing their ex, I would want them to take them down.

• i wouldn't take em down, but id untag em. I feel that if I delete them, I'm deleting a part of my past...

if I was dating someone, I would like em untagged at least as well. but every person has a past and I know ill just have to get over it...

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't put those pictures up on fb in the first place cause I generally don't like pda..i mean no one else needs to know what you've been doing with another guy..if we do take pictures then it would just be something special we share just between the two of us (:

• I would take down those kind of pictures if I happen to be dating someone else.

• yep...no need to sabotage future relationships.