I want to be dating more but I'm afraid... help!!

So, I just moved to college a while ago and I Haven't dated or had a boyfriend in 2 years. I want to start having fun and hooking up with guys, but something is holding me back. I think I'm afraid to get into any kind of relationship, physical or emotional, because I don't want to be hurt again. I don't know what to do. I'm really struggling with this and need some advice.

What Guys Said 1

• You have to accept that you have to risk getting hurt in order to ever find what you want. You will get hurt. Accept it. Don't be afraid. It means you're doing things right.

What Girls Said 1

• It took me two years and a LOT of recycled relationships to realize how fun it is to meet new people. You just need to get out of this fear of being hurt and take a risk. There's no other way to find love or someone worthwhile. Sure, you'll meet a lot of a**holes, but the good part is that there hasn't been one bad experience I wasn't able to laugh off with my friends and realize it was only as bad as I thought it was in my head. I'm sure you'll be fine :]