Imagine you are on a desert island...

For the rest of your life. For months you are alone. One day you see a shape wash up on shore. To your surprise, it's a human! The most beautiful/handsome person you have ever seen in your whole life. Only problem is that they are half fish. Would you rather date the top half is human or the bottom half? And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Top, no doubt. Why?

-Face

-Mouth

-Arms and hands

-Boobs

-Tummy

-Boobs

-I can have an intelligent conversation with them

-Boobs

-Boobs

-Boobs

What Girls Said 7

• Top half human;

We'd chat a little bit, build a raft, and then use him as a human / fish dog sled thing; create some type of primitive wave runner :D

I'd give him a little kiss because what are the chances you bump into a merman? And then go about my business because there's nothing more I can do.

With that in mind - how the f*** would mer people reproduce anyway? :P

• The same way fishes have sex. :P

• "Theoretically a mermaid would reproduce as most aquatic animals do, by external fertilization, requiring a human male to deposit his seed underwater onto her eggs. (The confusion is further compounded by the fact that mermaids are usually depicted with a navel and breasts,[2] which would suggest placental vivipary rather than ovipary.) However, this situation is sometimes rectified by portraying mermaids as having genitalia more similar to dolphins than fish" - Wikipedia

• Yea - how hot is this: " Oh baby, put that sperm on my eggs - oh yea, yea..." and their standing like five feet apart :P

I think it would be more like dolphin sex; like the guy's junk just retracts into his body or something...still weird to think about :P

• Rip off the bottom half, hopefully there's legs inside? O_o jk..

I'd rather that the top half is human, god who wants to see a fish head? :P

• I would rather that the top half is human so we can communicate. I'd tell him I need to get off the island and then we'd ride off into the sunset towards a better life.

• Top half, if the top half is human then I might have a better chance of communicating with him and he can help me get off the island.

• top half human. I have a thing for mermaids.

• Mermaid all day. Because fish heads are str8 scary.

• yes. desperate times calls for desperate measures

What Guys Said 7

• if the top half was a fish, I doubt that I would find it beautiful, I'd probably kill it and eat it.

If the bottom half was a fish, I'd probably think it's a mermaid hold her captive by her hair and make her give me her golden comb and probably fondle her breasts after that, then eat her fish parts.

It can't be considered cannibalism if it's not your species and you only eat the fish parts. Good lord, it's a deserted island, you know how long you'll have to wait for this much food to wash up? Survival boy.

• it doesn't matter, they're gonna be bbq'd up and eaten soon anyway.

• Top half. Can't communicate/date with the bottom half. But my own island for the rest of my life? Alone? I'll take it.

• I'd like the top half to be human.

I could still talk with her & get oral sex.

• Eat the bottom half and sex up the top half. Food and Sex: The best of both worlds!

• top half human, id have someone to talk to so I don't go insane.

• wait, I rethought that.

i want the bottom half to be human so she can have a baby, and hope its a baby girl whos full human, then kill the halfish monster and eat it.

• :O omg - what are you going to do with the baby!? :O

• if its a son I offer it to the sea in hopes I have a daughter. with my daughter I raise her and start a family. weird yes, but I am there the rest of my life

• Top half be human, that way we can at least communicate with one another.