How do you know when a girl is only spending time with you because she feels sorry for you?

I'm not a bad looking or weird guy. This girl knows that I have a lot of friends and I can be doing something else besides hanging out with her. But how do you know she's doing it because she feels sorry for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the main way to tell if a girl is just spending time with you because she feels sorry for you is when she doesn't call you or contact you willingly, and if she seems eager to leave when you're hanging out.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Girls don't hang with guys because they feel bad for them.

Either she likes you as a friend or more than, or, she can get something out of hanging with you.

What Guys Said 1

• Well instead of using the word, sorry let's go with pity. How do we know when people pity. They tend to help out the areas where we feel weak. If a girl takes you out to dinner to assert herself and to enjoy things, that's something, but if we have girl that takes you out cause you make too little at the minimum wage job that's another. If you feel you have a weakness inside you, see if she tries to act too much on that weakness. Ask her what she wants to do by acting like that and perhaps you'll find if there's pity or admiration. Good luck.

• My only weakness that I think she has seen with me is that she's the only person I really hangout with around my dads because I don't have many friends at my dads. My friends are all at my moms.