Are there any online dating sites that only have?

men who are millionaires? I thought I heard this somewhere, & wondered if that would really exist. It would seem millionaire men wouldn't need a site like that, but does anyone know if one exists?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• They definitely exist, but they won't accept just any women - basically you've got to be young and really hot.

• I doubt it. Most men like that will meet women at parties or through high priced matchmakers to ensure they don't end up with gold diggers.

• I heard there is on the Philip DeFranco show (a really good youtube vlogger) last week. It's basically legal prostitution.

• what do you mean?

• Well, it's basically a place for sugar daddies to pick up young women...and if you think it's just dinner and movie they want with you, I'd bet against it personally.

• I wish...100k people for 100k people...

• Yeah, it's not a dating site exactly. Those places are a front for high class escorts.

• link

xD.

What Girls Said 4

• Golddiggersheaven.com x

• Lol! I wanna know that, too!

• walk aaround your local hospital and wink at the doctors

• I come from an affluent family (not trying to be cocky or anything) and I've met millionaires, they just don't go with any woman... It's basically something like this, they'll get their sons with their rich friend's daughter, or someone with a very good job or very high education.

On the other hand though, a lot of rich men love escorts, but they mostly never turn out to be something big. You have to be super super hot and pretty, and you'll get paid for your service, like an unrecognized wife or secret girlfriend. No one will take you seriously, and if they're tired of you, getting rid of you is pretty easy. You will be like a very beautiful accessory that they carry around, but you most probably won't be the only one he has.

Nevertheless, on rare ocassions, love does occur, but normally doesn't because they live in a diff world, so they don't have a lot of contact with people outside of their circle.

On my personal experience, my parents don't allow me to go to many places, and they choose my friends.

• Do their wives know they are cheating?

Do they love their wives & treat them good?

• They treat their wives well and have kids (at least that is how it looks like, if the wife is smart, she might have an idea). The lover might never know his other life. (When we were kids and my friend had to write a paper about prostitution, she saw a close friend's dad with another woman going to a motel). Sometimes the wife knows, sometimes they don't, same for the lover. They will most probably not divorce her because she's rich, and it will ruin the connections made.

• I was thinking though, why don't you make yourself rich enough to satisfy yourself instead of depending on a man?