Why do men not call or text?

why do men wait for days before calling a girl or replying to a text. Is he just not that into you or is he playing hard to get. Need your opinion guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• Because if I tip my hand and show how interested I am, the girl will lose interest. I'll seem too easy, too boring, uninteresting.

It's a stupid f***ing game I have to play usually. I don't do it to girls... the more interested the better as far as I'm concerned. 9 times out of 10 when I be myself it backfires. The more accessible, easy to reach, willing to go out on a second date... the less likely she'll go out with me twice.

So... because you girls are f***ing mental. That's why we do it.

• I'm up front about how I feel, I wish guys would be the same and not play stupid mind games, life is short, who has time for that? I hate mind games and bullsh!t

What Guys Said 8

• We do it because we don't want to seem desperate, too available, and maybe to really see if you're interested in us. If we're not into you that way then we're just not interested in calling or texting you at all. The more we give, a less reaction will come. The constant little we give, a set of reactions will come.

• Honestly I do call or text a lot if I'm interested. If I'm not interested I don't keep a lot of contact. It's that simple.

• playing hard to get most likely, as in trying to be a challenge, he wants to show you he has a life, he has things to do, is busy, because if he is not like that, then you girls label him clingy, desperate, needy

• There's a "rule" of sorts that says not to call a girl for at least three days after getting her number.

• Some guys like to wait so they don't seem desperate... I'm a very straightforward guy though and I hate over thinking things so I try to respond asap :)

• we don't want to seem desperate. .

• they're probably wannabe players

• because sometimes we just don't wanna talk to you.

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on the guy. Some guys might be shy, some might not enjoy texting, or maybe he is forgetful or easily distracted. Or maybe he's not interested. It can be difficult to tell.

• Either he is not interested, or he's trying to make you crazy to see if you care.

• because he doesn't want to seem desperate. somehow they got the idea that if they were to actually show just how interested they really were, it would turn the girl off