Girls, what would you like to do on a first date?

Besides dinner or a movie. I guess if you love that though then say it.

The other things I can think of would be:

-Amusement park

-Mini golf

-Bowling

-The Zoo

-A sports game

-Just hang out and play video games if she likes them

This is harder than I thought. That's all I have.

Dang you girls kick ass. lol
Oh and what about winter dates?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Those are all good ideas. Personally, I wouldn't mind just going for a walk around a park or something. Or ice cream. Always a winner with me.

• Snack eating.

• lol all those things were fun

top pick the zoo

• snow man building depending on where you live, grab some skiis and hit ths slopes, or go sledding. That would be pretty cool. Ohhhh and marshmellow roasting would be cool. too.

• Something fun and maybe competitive. Minigolf, bowling, arcade would all be great fun. Playing videogames is a fun date, but not really *first* date material.

• all of thee above! lol something other then a movie! first dates are meant so you can get to know one another, flirt, and talk. so anything to get you two talking and flirting is great!

• All of them sound good. :D

• go to a movie and bowling

• the zoo would be great first date. really low key and really relaxed. and if you run into silences, you can also point and laugh at the monkeys

• I like to take a nice walk together and go for dinner.

What Guys Said 3

• For obivous reasons I'm not a girl, but you can't go wrong with shooting pool or bowling.

Plenty of opportunity to show her that macho man side of yours, that gets the women crazy and to check out her ass too ;)

Also try not to 'sweep her of her feet' until she has done something that warrants the sweeping of under her feet...

Everyman should have that go to bar, were everyone knows your name.. Lively but not too lively that you can't talk.

• Amusment park, BINGO!

Dinner's a bit 'too strong', you want something fun, takes the attention off 'the date' and on the smiles and laughs

• Yeah what sucks though is the only good amusement park for me is Six Flags: Great America. 3 hours away in Chicago. lol

• How many girls would do that for a first date though?

• Not sure mate, depends on the girl PLUS dating works differently where you live, girls seem more innocent where you're from, more likely to accept such an offer

• How about shooting pool. I notice a lot of couples when I go to play pool just about every table is a couple.

• Really? I've actually never seen that. I always see friends.