How can I tell which black girls are attracted white guys?

I'm a white guy, obviously, but I'm tired of dating white girls. I've dated a few black girls and it was easier all around and more enjoyable. The only problem is they were all set up with me through my friend. So how can I tell on my own which ones are gonna be about it, and which ones are gonna laugh in my face? As you can see I speak from experience, brutal

Most Helpful Girl

• smile and see if they smile back

What Girls Said 3

• im black and I like guys from all races. I got numbers from 4 white guys this weekend that I liekd and they liked me back. we are no different than any white,spanish,asian girls. if you like us make it known. smile, talk to us/get to know us and flirt. just start a convo and good luck!

• Look at their circle of friends maybe ? :3

• try a brown one :)

• Im confused, but its not really the color or features I'm attracted to, its the personality and mentality of most, but not all of them, that I like

What Guys Said 2

• Dude. It doesn't matter if there black or white.,

its more or less the same when it comes to knowing if a girl is interested in you (or any other white guy for that matter) , keep looking and I'm sure you will find someone.

• they have a scar on their head that spells "white only"

what do you think ?

• Hahaha, awesome answer bud, but in my experience its worked out 2 or 3 times and then the other 10 I was laughed at and once I got called a "wigga" and a drink thrown in my face. I can assure you I know I'm white and don't try to act black. I just looked at her and laughed and said "a simple no thanks would suffice"

• try one at a country club