When should a girl start suggesting dates?

Ive always heard it's best to let a guy pursue you in the beginning of the relationship. By what date should the girl start suggesting dates? (3, 4, 5, 10?)

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no rule... if you like him then suggest a date anytime you want. It will show him you like him back.

What Guys Said 2

• Anytime. The earlier the better.

The longer you wait ... I've lost interest a number of times. It feels like I'm the only one who is interested in a new date.

Who wants to date someone who doesn't seem interested? Never ever ever seem not interested.

• anytime you want

What Girls Said 1

• For me it is when you are in a relationship. You can do it before then too, but sometimes as women we tend to jump the gun and move too quickly for many guys. If you move too quick a guy can feel the pressure of commitment that he isn't ready for. Some guys just need the space and time they get by taking the lead. I would say if a guy is really in to you, you cannot scare him away by suggesting a date, I am just not a fan of it myself.