True or false - When you stop trying so hard, guys will come to you.

True or false? stop trying so hard, guys will come to you.

Just have that confident that you are above them vs intimidated by them. Not arrogant but that the one that like you will come your way and will like the real YOU. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop trying so hard, possibly because the previous attempts might seem a bit desperate.

Why would someone be intimidated by guys?

And there is a difference between being confident and feeling like you are above others. They call that snobbish which is usually a big turnoff.

You want good advice? Find something you love and pursue it. When you are 'in love' you give off a glow that others pick up on. So if you want the same effect but aren't currently involved with anyone... find a passion and go for it. You might find someone with the same passion who will become 'the one'.

• Thanks, my passion is my future career. It happens to be construction. I am 5'2 petite girl that guys either are just intimidate or hate on me because of my passion. I am only intimidated by older guys 30s because I find them attractive and more experience (um, ah, or choke up syndrome).

• I think construction is a fine profession to go into and I'm sure you will do great. There might be some extra difficulties to overcome but I think you are up for the challenge. Soon you will make a name for yourself and people will respect you, that just takes time.

You might catch yourself chatting with those guys who you were previously intimidated but your knowledge of construction will keep the conversation going. With confidence you will jump to other topics since you broke the ice.

What Guys Said 3

• it applies to guys more than girls

• It's true that by trying too hard, you'll give off a stench of desperation which is very unattractive.

• True. Same thing applies to guys. The more desperate you get the more the opposite gender finds no interest in you.

What Girls Said 3

• All false! Choose the guy YOU like, for who HE is! If he likes you for who you are too, which only comes from being honest with yourself towards yourself and others, then you're on the right track!

• I think that's true .. well at least based on my own experience.

• True. I think guys can sense when a girl tries too hard. It's best to just be yourself. I know that whenever guys tries too hard to impress me , it is a turnoff so I can imagine it being a turnoff for guys when a girl tries TOO hard.