Is age really just a number?

So my cousin asked me For advice but I didn't really know what to say she is 18 but likes this guy who is going to turn 17 in Oct. so my question is this relationship really going to work ?

Most Helpful Guy

• To me Age is just a number. but only after a certain age.

i personality don't date Anyone too much younger than me. When I was 20 I dated 18-19 year olds. And it NEVER worked. my brother was 23 and dated a 19 year old. And it did not work.

it wasn't because they fought or they weren't a good match. It was because They were too young. For some reason most woman fresh from high school don't know what they want. And same thing goes for people still in high school. the Love of my life always talked marriage,children and moving in together. yet when they either had it, could've had it. All played games and left.

they were just to young to understand what hard work a real relationship is. And how to be truly committed.

What Guys Said 5

• For that age range, it all depends on what each are trying to get out of the relationship and how evolved each person is. The younger you are, the less serious the relationship can tend to be, but also more emotional, as the rawness and intensity are powerful.

The advice for her from me would be to do what I tell anyone - Do what makes you happy, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

• Yeah That's The Same Thing I Was Thinking Honestly iKnow The Guy She's Talking About He Is So Mature

• In this situation I would say age is just a number. It just depends on how much effort they put into their relationship.

• Thats What I Told Her

• Yeah iKnow And Thanks (:

• Yep,no problem.

• If you're still in high school, you're all literally the same anyway. Who cares? It's two years. Wait until you get into your twenties and see your stupid friends start trying to date really messed up dudes in their 40's because "HE JUST UNDERSTANDS ME!"

• We Started College On Monday And He's Still In High School .

• Ohh That Is Not Good

• Nope. But the threat of such things shouldn't stop you from taking a chance.

• age is just a number just as long as both are 18 but since he's gonna be 18 in Oct. Then its ok

• No Is Turning 17 In Oct.

• well then its not gonna work because one is under 18

• Honestly iKnow The Guy And He Is Really Mature For His Age

• Why wouldn't it work? Why are women so against dating guys younger than them?

What Girls Said 1

• Depends. Age is just age. It's more about personality & behavior match.