If you could hang out with a celeb for a day?

If you could hang out with a celeb for a day what would it be and what would you do.

Id have a paintball war or something like that with will smith.

or

Id go putt putt golfing with drew Barrymore.

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd hang with Justin Timberlake because he makes me laugh. We would go to the Wonderful Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and he'd try on all the wizard hats. :D

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Make out session with Enrique Iglesias.

0|2
    0|0
  • Uhmm probably Jonathan cook, and we could go to the beach haha, Play volleyball,go in the water, stuff like that.

or I'd go shopping with Tyra Banks or Chelsea Handler.

0|1
    0|0
  • Russell Brand for sure. We'd mess with people and just be crazy cool cats together.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would hang with the Weeknd...His music speaks to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh gee I think I'm going to go with Jake Gyllenhaal (although if he gets sick or something Chase Crawford and Taylor Lautner are next in line)...I would probably faint if I got to spend the day with him, but once I regain consciousness we would do something completely crazy and spontaneous like cliff diving

0|0
    0|0
  • Olivia Blois Sharpe is my fashion icon lol.

i like her.

We would probably go dancing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd just hang out with Russel Brand for a day. I don't know what we'd do. Something fun tho haha

0|1
    0|0
  • johnny depp. I'd ask him, 'but where's the rum gone?!?!?!'

peace out.

0|2
    0|0
  • anne hathaway cause she seems really nice and down to earth. and as for an actor I would pick shane west just cause he's hot

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I would go go-kart racing with Drew Barrymore and cause a lot of very bad accidents.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would be a group of comprised of Danny McBride, Russel Brand, Andy Samberg, Paul the alien from the movie Paul, and myself sitting on some couches around a table chiefing up. I know it's more than one celeb, but who cares, my fantasy is complete.

0|1
    0|0
  • Since RedThread78 has already taken the one I was going to say. I will now have to go with.. Bruce Willis, as I enjoy his movies. We would go to a elementary school and start a plastic chair battle to the death. Maybe...

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh damn it! I just thought of someone better... Clint Eastwood. One of my favorite actors/directors of all time. I would just sit there and listen to him be a badass all day.

• Seth Rogen. Smoke weed? lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Hmm I'd like to spend a day with Daniel Tosh.

0|1
    0|0
  • Harrison Ford.

0|1
    0|0