Would you date an anorexic girl?

would you date a girl with anorexia if she didn't act 'mentally unstable'? like if she was completely normal, never let on about her ed, never complained about it.

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• We all express ourselves externally based on how healthy we are internally.

That's one reason we aren't as attracted to really over weight people... some how it implies that they aren't happy, healthy, or in control of themselves. It implies self esteem issues, etc.

So a super skinny girl would also express these same Red Flags - "Oh, she's got an eating problem and therefore might be unhealthy to hang out with."

It doesn't mean it's true, but it's definitely something we all unconsciously pick up on.

The funny thing is that women will sometimes also judge the Super Fit guys this same way... "Oh, look at how obsessed he is with his body! He's likely too arrogant, no thanks!"

My point? Anorexic, super fat, or even just dirty = not attractive.

:(

~ Robby

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Oh don't get me wrong, I'd sleep with an anorexic girl.

But I couldn't date her. Anorexic gals aren't physically capable enough to hang with me. The muscle mass deteriorates preventing them from doing anything fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Because I care about my partner and that's not healthy. Plus I don't find extremely skinny attractive. If I was already dating her I would try to help her.

1|1
    0|0
  • my ex was anorexic. its not ideal. but slowly she stopped and at the end we were able to go out for dinner etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on other things too not just looks, but I greatly prefer a healthy body weight so no. Some not all anorexic girls are usual ill mentaly and most guys don't wanna date a whack job either.

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be able to find her attractive no matter how pretty she was

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, girls are crazy enough without eating disorders.

2|1
    0|0
  • No, not a fan of ultra-trim, I'm a fan of flesh

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. That is gross. She would look like a skeleton

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yet I see the anorexic girl get more attention more than the athletic one.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal and anorexia in the same sentence... I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hope that men would hold themselves to a higher standard

0|0
    0|0
  • you are unstable if you're anorexic. you're fooling yourself if you think you're not

1|1
    0|0