Girl is like a sister to me now she wants to step it up

So I have this friend that I've know forever and for years and we've always always just had a bro sis relationship. I mean I got this girls back and the other way around which is something I seriously wouldn't give up for the world but...recently she's been coming on very strong and made it clear she wants to take it to the next level. Is it worth risking what we have for what might just be a fling and a breakup?

Most Helpful Guy

• how do you feel about it ?

you have to take into consideration that if you break up then you probably won't have the friendship anymore and if you tell her you don't like her in that way that could also tarnish the friendship

• Thats it exactly. She's really the only good friend I've got left. kind of a lot to think about. We're hanging out tonight wish me luck. thnx

• You got this dawg

Do work!

What Girls Said 4

• No it's not worth it because most likely she doesn't want just a fling.

• Ask yourself if you have feelings for her ?Take it from there, if its just a brother/sister feeling, then I'de say dont, just tell her you respect her as a sister, but if you do have feelings for her , then just try it out , you might regret it in the future if you wanted to to and never did .

• Yes if you have feelings for her and you can see it working.

• It all depends on how you feel about her. Are you attracted to her?

What Guys Said 1

• if you have a brother and sister relationship leave it at that. Mosre then likely she wants to keep it that way because I have with a friend of mine.