Should I text him, or wait for him to text me?

I've been talking to this guy for a few days and we hooked up last night as like a "test run" as he put it to see if there were any sparks. So we had sex and talked and seemed to really hit it off. He walked me to my car and kissed me goodnight. But now I haven't heard from him and its the next day. Am I worrying for no reason? Should I text him first? Or wait for him to text me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Text him.

• no! let him come to u! he dosnt deserve u, if he dsnt make the effort. by tonight you can send him some casual text, like hey is e.t ok? havnt heard from u... but don't make it into anything big! guys should be the one calling, texting first etc

• yeah he doesn't deserve you if he doesn't put in the effort. but you deserve him if you don't put in the effort either. what terrible reasoning.

• Thanks for your answers. I waited another day and texted him and he was like yeah I'm not into you I don't wanna be with you so I don't think I'm going to try to pursue anything between us. I kinda feel like he just wanted to hook up and I got used in a way which sucks big time but what did I really expect you know? I don't know I just feel really used and I don't need him if its going to be that way