Guys...which would you prefer to hear?

Would you prefer to hear from a girl, "Hey we should hang out sometime. Here's my number. Give me a call."

OR

"Hey we should hang out sometime. What's your number? I'll give you a call."

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the first one. It gives me the option to choose. I'm probably gonna call anyway, lol, but I just like the first one. And I like to feel like I, well, I don't know how to explain it best other than "participate" and if you came up to me and wanted to call me and make the date, etc. . . I'd want to make a decision, too, to see if you like what I like to do also. So it goes kinda back and forth between us.

• Okay so if I do the first one, how long should I wait to hear from the guy? I mean what's the normal time frame?

• Its really nerve racking because I really like him and I don't know if he has ever really thought bout me as any more than a friend...

• You never know if he feels the same way, too, "does she see me as more than a friend or what, I don't know?" and it could keep him from making the initial move. Never know. That's what makes it worth the try, right?

What Guys Said 6

• I would say the first one, and the reason is if a guy gives a girl his number and she doesn't give him hers back, the girl then has the option of calling him, if she feels like it, but if a guy asks her for her number it's pretty much a guarantee he will call her. I never give a girl my number without getting hers back. No man should trust that a woman will actually call him if she gets his number, and he doesn't get hers back.

• lol number 1

this way you get to know right off the bat if he likes you back...he wouldn't call you if he didn't

ps. this is one of the more funny questions I've answered...why do I love the complicated girls...lol

• First one. Give the guy the power to choose when to call... But I guess it doesn't really matter too much.

• choose the first one because that way your making the first move but the guy isn't intimidated because it's his job to call you

• B

I can't tell what a girl thinks of me if I have to call her. effort on the girls part is a turn on I wish the girl I'm talking to would call me

• personally I like the second one better, but I like it when the girl makes a move first. I think it shows she has confidence and it also shows that she really likes me enough to make an effort.

What Girls Said 0