Would you ever date out of your race?

The reason I ask this question is because interracial dating is kinda fun in a way because people learn a lot from each other on a cultural stand point of view, and they also learn opposite from what they've been taught about another race on a stereotypical stand point of view.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Race isn't even a factor for me. I find it odd so people make such a big deal out of interracial dating because it's so commonplace around here, it's not an issue

• what the hell

What Girls Said 8

• yes, I actually already did... and since I'm mixed (white, native American and black), this is natural to me. Besides that in my country almsot everybody is mixed (because people normally date people from other races since forever).

• Of course.

• maybe if it was last resort

• Maybe id consider

• absolutely if mixed men count as outside of my race lol
    i'm open minded

• yes

• I have and would again. I don't think it's a big deal.

• Ya if his culture is relatable with mine

What Guys Said 2

• i have and would again with no hesitation.

• Yup and I am white and my current girlfriend is not white, skin color doesn't matter to me, she's hot as hell. Just look at Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian, and Adriana Lima, those are just three out of many hot chicks who aren't white.